The development of this app has been on hold for a while,if JED is not working for you, please try an alternative:IMI - Japanese DictionaryAedictWWWJDIC for AndroidKabuto Japanese DictionaryMakimono Japanese DictionaryJapanese plusCooori JEDAkebi Japanese Dictionary
JED is an offline Japanese Dictionary.
- If your app stopped working, please try to delete the jed folder on your sd card and re-install the app from scratch.
- The server is under heavy load, download might get slow.Please be patient and retry.
- The app works offline once the dictionary files are downloaded, BUT sends analytics data (Google) if wifi is available!
- User data ( tags! ) gets deleted when updated!
- Works offline- Search and view results as you type!- Multiple dictionaries ( English-Japanese, French-Japanese, Spanish-Japanese )- Search in readings (romaji), meanings (english) and japanese (kanji, hiragana and katakana)- Search results can contain words, expressions, kanji (both onyomi and kunyomi) and inflected form for adjectives and verbs.- Filters results based on content type (meaning, reading, character type, parts of speech, common words, common kanji)- Radicals lookup- tags (vocabulary list) with possibility to search and export to Google Docs and Anki.- Animated Stroke Order Diagrams for kanji- Copy-Paste for most of the field and a notepad to gather information- Move to SD card (above 2.2)
- Electronic Dictionaries Research Groups- KanjiVG- Tatoeba- KanjiCafe
keywords: japanese offline dictionary, 英和辞典, learn japanese, study tool, learn kanji